Account Manager Jobs in Birmingham. AlignandPull has an opening for an Cognitive Account Executive aspiring to Account Manager to support a growing creative team. The role is a great opportunity to develop further a professional career. This role is ideal for a capable, experienced Account Manager Jobs who is looking to take the next career step to becoming an Account Manager. You already have the responsibility, but there is no position available in your current organisation and you have hit a glass ceiling.
ACCOUNT MANAGER JOBS
Account Manager Jobs. The Account Manager role at AlignandPull is for someone who is flexible and adaptable to multiple challenges within a busy creative studio. You will have a hands-on approach, working closely with the directors, client, studio and suppliers to ensure the timely delivery of multiple projects alongside the development of client relationships through your attention to detail, exceptional client experience and satisfaction.
Title: Account Manager
Department: Client Services
Responsible to: Account Director
Functional Liaison with: Creative Director
Studio Managing Director
ACCOUNT MANAGER JOBS RESPONSIBILITIES
(The following duties are not shown in order of priority or frequency, nor is the list comprehensive, but rather an indication of the type and level of duties expected of the post).
- Having a clear understanding of a client’s tactical requirements and the ability to translate these into a brief
- Develop a trusted relationship with clients
- Client liaison regarding project expectations and deliverables
- Supplier management
- Manage and deliver projects assigned to you
- Work with the Studio to ensure that various aspects of design work meet the clients’ expectations
- Collaborate with team leads, including copywriters, creative designers, art directors, and tech leads.
- Participate constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications
- Preparing quotations
- Proof reading
- Research to support branding programmes
- Budget management and forecasting
- Identify new opportunities for business development with existing and potential clients
- Financial admin
- Support to the Directors
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to function independently and in a team environment
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / ABILITY
- Ideally 6 years experience within an agency environment
- Experience in brand and communications development projects
- A solid understanding of Macintosh OSX, Pages, Numbers, and Acrobat (desirable, not essential)
- A solid understanding / use of Word and PowerPoint
- An understanding of project management tools such as Basecamp and Gantt(desirable, not essential)
- An exceptional CV demonstrating relevant experience.
SALARY AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Salary £35k per annum (experience dependant)
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Subject to reasonable overtime due to the nature of the role.
New appointments to the organisation are subject to a 6 month probationary period.
Holidays: 28 days per year which is inclusive of recognised public holidays, rising to 29 days per year after two years service. Running from 1st January to 31st December.
This job description is current at the date shown. It may be changed from time to time in negotiation with the Post Holder.
A&P is committed to pursuing diversity, inclusion and fairness at every level of our organisation. We believe in valuing the differences of all our employees.
Apply by email with a current CV, a link to a a website or a PDF portfolio.
For the attention of James Cook
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES OR CONSULTANTS PLEASE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY SPECULATIVE CALLS, EMAILS OF CV’S, INTRODUCTIONS FROM OR ENGAGE WITH RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.