Recruiting for an Account Manger in Birmingham
Looking for a great all rounder, with previous agency experience who is looking for career progression.
No Recruitment Agencies or Consultants Please.
Anticipated salary: £25k – £28k
You are a bright, versatile and proactive individual that has the right skills and attributes, but more importantly the right attitude, mindset, experience and personality to manage client accounts, deliver great projects as part of a team. You will have previous agency experience working with B2B and B2C clients and ideally have some PR experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for:
From clearly defined project deliverables;
- Scheduling workflow through Streamtime
- Client communication / liaison to drive project delivery
- Manage work through the studio – alongside Studio head Managing budgets and timelines
- Supplier sourcing & liaison Quotation creation
- Project review & financial reporting
- Project or proactive desktop research
- Content population
- Proof reading and copy checking
- Database development and management
- Social media management and reporting
- Support to the Directors
- Database management
- Streamtime Diary management
- Answering the phone,
- Taking and relaying messages
- Manage the day-to-day facilities of the business such as provisions, stationery, recycling
- Manage inbound and out bound post
- Receiving visitors and preparing drinks
- Keeping all areas of the building tidy
Please send an up to date CV and work samples to.
Telephone: 0121 233 3762